Joining the NCM Motorsports Park team is Pro Racer and Corvette Hall of Fame Inductee, Andy Pilgrim! Andy is probably best known as a professional race driver with over thirty years of experience. Andy has won 5 championships and 70 races so far in his professional career. For 2020 he will be driving a Ferrari GT3 for the Phillip Creighton Motorsports team in selected SVRA races, while also looking for additional drives.
As our Resident Pro Racer, Andy is available for private coaching sessions with both individuals and groups. In between racing professionally and coaching at our track, Andy is a contributor for Automobile Magazine as the host of Pro Racer’s Take! Check out his most recent car reviews on our track below.
When he’s not on the racetrack, Andy focuses his energy on traffic safety. For over 23 years he has been speaking to students, parents with children of ALL ages, educators and corporations about all aspects of traffic safety and how to combat the growing epidemic of distracted driving in the US. In 2008 Andy started The Traffic Safety Education Foundation as an official 501(c)3.
This is your opportunity to learn from one of the best pro-racers in the US. Andy’s unique teaching abilities will ensure you gain understanding and speed utilizing our world class racetrack. This is a bring your own car activity. Groups and individuals can book private coaching sessions with Andy. The one-on-one sessions allow for up to two drivers per day.
Included in the fee is:
- Private on-track time at the NCM Motorsports Park
- The very important track walk (using vehicles)
- Face-to-face post session downloads
- Off-track driving exercises in our expansive paddock
- VBOX data analysis between your data and Andy’s using the same car
- Data stick to take home
Lunch is included in the program. If a two-day option is booked, dinner with Andy is included after the first day of the two-day session. Sessions are 9am-5pm CT.
Group sessions include condensed versions of the one on one education and activity menu. Lunch is included in the group sessions, which run from 9am-5pm CT.
- Half Day, $1,500
- Full Day, $3,000
Ask us about track day insurance and photo opportunities, too! To book your coaching session, contact Matt Busby at 270.467.8802 or email email@example.com.
Pro Racer’s Take
Pro Racer’s Take draws from a wildly wide selection of vehicles for our championship-winning sports-car racing driver, Andy Pilgrim, to take to the limit. From the quickest, most capable production performance cars on the planet to wagons and SUVS, Andy reviews each vehicle—and extracts its maximum performance potential around our extremely challenging and fast 3.2-mile, 23 turn road course. The results are always thrilling and entertaining—and oftentimes surprising.
Traffic Safety Education Foundation
Our mission is to educate new drivers, parents with children of ALL ages, teachers and grade 4 thru 8 school students about traffic safety and the deadly problems associated with the growing US distracted driving epidemic. Education is the key to improving knowledge and driving safety in the US.
“Thank you for caring and seeking to be involved to help teachers throughout America to better help their students. I also admire how you have excelled in so many areas of your professional life. I believe you have enriched Driver Training Safety Education professionals throughout America more than anyone else.” – 2020 President, ADTSEA
Looking for a keynote speaker for your next conference or event? Andy Pilgrim is available both in-person and virtually to speak on a variety of topics. To learn more and to book Andy as a Keynote Speaker, contact Kenzie Layton at 270.467.8809 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety Expert Topics:
- Nationally recognized traffic safety education innovator
- Expert on the many dangers and liabilities associated with distracted driving
- Speaker at numerous national, regional and state conferences to corporate employees, families, parents and students
- His cutting edge traffic safety education materials are used by teachers, students, parents and corporations all over the US
- Founder of the Traffic Safety Education Foundation, 2008
Professional Racer Topics:
- 5-Time Professional Champion Winning race car driver
- Won 69 professional races all over the world
- Friend and teammate of NASCAR legend, the late Dale Earnhardt
- Writer/Vehicle Analyst for Automobile Magazine
- Race car and street car development driver for numerous vehicle manufacturers and automotive accessory product companies.