Midwest Track Day is a Motorcycle Track day organization offering expert coaching at every level.
- Track Experience is for first timers only who want to “test the waters”. Street experience required. Motorcycle and Rider gear must adhere to Novice Group requirements. Rider will ride in the first two Novice Sessions. Then have the option of purchasing the whole day.
- Novice Group is for street experienced riders and, riders with some of track experience who are looking for a moderate pace. Passing limited to straights.
- Intermediate Group is for track experienced riders who are familiar with the flags, pit in/out procedures and 10+ previous track days. Passing on straights and on outside in turns.
- Advance Group is for track day veterans and licensed racers. The pace will be fast with passing allowed in every section of the track.
Gates open at 5:00pm Friday.
Registration and Tech will open at 7:00am each day and close at 10am.
Mandatory Rider meeting at 8:30am
Garages and RV spots are available through NCM Motorsports Park. Camping is free.
Green flag at 9am
Lunch at Noon
Checkered at 5pm
- Early Registration $225/day – $395/weekend
- Standard Registrations $255/day – $455/weekend
- 2 VIP available for rental : $125.00 a day . 850 Sq. Ft.
- 18 standard garages: $75.00 a day. 425 Sq. Ft.
- 10 RV spots available
- $50.00 flat rate fee for the duration of the weekend for plug in.
- Contact Justin Carnes with NCM to reserve your spot! (270) 777-4509
If you have any questions about our format or track days in general, please contact us through our website or Facebook page.
Cancellation Policy –
There is a 10% cancellation fee. A refund will be issued if you cancel more than 10 days before the event. Rider substitutions are not allowed (you may not sell your spot). This is a rain or shine event. If you have to cancel within 10 days, your spot will be offered to the wait list. If it can be sold, you will receive a credit on your motorsportreg.com account. However, if unable to sell, no credit will be issued.