Kentucky SCCA Regional Time Trial
May 15 - May 16$300 – $500
Kentucky SCCA Regional Time Trial is the perfect opportunity to get out on track and have some fun!
Registration: Drivers must preregister for the Time Trial. Registration will NOT be available on site. All competitors must be a member of SCCA.
If you are not a member, you have two options:
- Purchase a SCCA weekend membership. You can do this when you register online. Cost is $15
- Become a SCCA member. This may be done before you register. Go to https://www.scca.com/pages/join-scca. If you use a SCCA member as a reference, you may be eligible for a discount. If you don’t know a SCCA member, you can use the event chairman’s name: David Melton, member # 297980. There are also discounts for members of the military and those 24 years old and younger.
- Saturday and Sunday sessions (two day): $500.00
- Saturday Only (one day): $300.00
- Sunday Only (one day): $300.00
Transponders are required for this event, the Transponder Rental fee is $25.00.
The daily schedule (run group track sessions, lunch) will be posted and emailed to participants once finalized.
S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6
T1, T2, T3, T4, T5
M1, M2, M3, M4, M5
NCM Motorsports Park has strict sound restrictions. Vehicle must not exceed 103db (as measured 50 feet from track). If vehicle exceeds limit, participants will be given black flag and vehicle will be disqualified and no refund will be given.