All makes/models are welcome to register for open track as usual. This registration is for open track for Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced drivers.
We are running 3 Classes to provide minimal traffic throughout the day each class is capped at 30 drivers :
- $600.00 / Two-Day
- $375.00 / One Day
Class Descriptions: (We will move you if you do not meet the required experience, please talk to us if you need an exception.)
- Advanced is open passing. 25+ Track Days / Race Experience. Passengers allowed.
- Intermediate is passing with point by in straights. 5-10 track days. No passengers (except approved instructors.)
- Novice will start with lead-follow sessions, and then allowed to pass on straights w/ point by. 0-5 Track Days. No passengers (except approved instructors.) (Instructors please email me directly before registering)
What: BINGE Track Days – HPDE – November 2023 @ NCM
When: SAT-SUN November 4-5, 2023
Where: NCM Motorsports Park GRAND FULL COURSE, 505 Grimes Rd, Bowling Green, KY 42103
NOISE LIMIT OF 103DB AT 50FT. BE AWARE. IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE TRACK. NO REFUNDS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. BRING A TURN DOWN OR SILENCER!
Who is BINGE Track Days?
We are simply car enthusiasts who love to push ourselves and our cars to our limit in a laid-back environment.
“Keeping it Small. No matter how big.”
BINGE is hands down the cheapest seat time you will get in this area. Where else can you get 7 hours of seat time for $600? We host event solely for the fun of it so we pass any savings we get to you! We want our community to grow and enjoy time together at the track. Our main goal during an event is safety, courtesy, and to stay open-minded. Be aware of your surroundings at all times, on and off the track. We don’t want anyone to go home hurt or without a car. We stay on time and will go out of our way to help our drivers stay on track throughout the day. If you need help fixing your car, please come to the main garage and ask us for help.
We pride ourselves by:
- Offering an extremely professional yet laid-back and fun atmosphere.
- Keeping costs to a minimum.
- 3 run groups to minimize traffic and maximize seat time.
- No membership fees.
- For enthusiasts, by enthusiasts.
- TRACKSIDE SUPPORT PROVIDED BY: Deft Motion
If you have never seen the track before, please go over this video below to familiarize yourself with the layout. Take your time as you learn and drive safe, this is not a race. Learn at your own pace and feel free to ask us for help, advice, or a ridealong if you need.
For questions on the rules or classes please email to email@example.com
SNELL SA2015 or newer Helmey. SNELL M RATED HELMETS WILL BE REFUSED.
- Pets ARE allowed on a leash.
- No Drugs or Alcohol Allowed.
- No drifting/sliding in the parking lots.
- No burnouts, revving, or loud music.
- No fighting.